Purist Audio Venustas vs. Nordost Quattro

Has anyone compared these cables. I am thinking of going with the PAD cables but have always liked my Nordost. Can anyone comment on the "house sound" of each company. Which would be better in a long run (say 6m or so). Any help would be wonderful.
Thanks
cmo
cmo
Just asking again....... Does anyone have any thoughts on these cables???????
In my opinion, eventhough the Nordost are "fast" sounding cables, the Purist cables are much more musical and real sounding with more depth and 3-D presentation. I highly recommend you listen to the Venustas cables. Next to the Purist Dominus they are probably the best cables you can buy for the money.
Bobgates
Thanks for the response. I have a 6m length on order to check out from the Cable Co. I am anxious to see how they sound compared to my Nordost. Paul At the Cable Co. also recommended Tera Labs "The One".
Chris
I don't have experience with Nordost, but I do with Purist Venustas. I just recently replaced a Cardas Clear Cygnus RCA between my Chord Qutest and PrimaLuna EVO 400i and the everything was so much more open. SO much more individual instrument focus, it was incredible. I am also running the Venustas Luminist bi-wire speaker cables and they are incredible too. I have been a Purist fan for years, very open sound.