Qualio IQ owners, still happy?

I'd like to hear from current or former owners of these speakers. Also anyone who has had an audition of them. What do you think? These are on my radar.

128x128ozzy62

@ozzy62  the IQs are good, very good. Great to listen too. The Klipsch are too- though a bit harsh. 
haven’t done much listening last few days. Waiting for the weekend. Looking forward to the Rethms too. 

Keep listening, it gets better. The IQ with a beefy amp gives up nothing to my former Lascala IIs, and betters them in many areas. I just wish they could be driven by SETs, like the LS. But using a heavily modified SMc amp really makes them sing and eases the pain of not using low powered tubes.

@dxbwineguy @tubeguy76  Agreed, given the fact that IO being five times pricier than Klipsch 8000F II.  Based on what I had auditioned in the past (in show), I  was impressed and definitely would think the IO is a much better performer sonically. 

However, per 6 Moons, the IO is measured down below 30 hz in a relatively big room (see below), with a significant dip in 35-50 hz range.  That dip will more than likely cause less weightier response in bass region in the actual listening space.  Weird behavior.

@lanx0003 yes those measurements correspond to my listening experience. The IOs are not that good in bass. Superb for vocals as I mentioned earlier. 
A few minutes ago I received another speaker- Axxess L3. Beautiful. Huge on bass. I have just listened to them for 2 minutes for now. Will let them break in.

My thoughts on the IQ were similar when using 150 watt tube monoblocks. But using the high current SMc modified DNA 0.5 changed that opinion.