Quatro Wood setup help

I'm looking for audio tech in San Francisco Bay Area who familiar to set up Vandersteen Quatro Wood specially its room correction function in my home space. Any advise will be appreciated. 

Best Regards
Zee
zensview
I have a Bosch laser measure that I use.  I assume that's what the D1 does?  I'm thinking of keeping them in the corners as they are now. I had some more depth with the Treo set up that Bob saw, but Johnny does know what he's doing.  I need to get the Hunter Douglas acoustic shade for the side window and the back wall smaller one.  That will be a start.  I think Richard said that with the 3" granite, so add the rest of the 4 washers to the rear spike.  That sounds about right I would think.
@ctsooner @tomic601,

Do you think putting speakers on a block of maple a good idea?
My floors are a bit uneven and I thought if I used some Herbie's isolation material to level the maple block and then put the speakers on top would be a possible better way to isolate them from the floor.
B
probably...The 7 feet allow for leveling, all the other models use washers, which would be not fine enough adjustment.

I have yet to jump on the isolation bandwagon [ REO ] .... and I think it took Helmut Brinkman with his own personal model 7 w Brinkmann Gfanite isolation system to gain a concensus that it yielded better overall sound...in the Munich demo room... [ hope to attend next year ! ].....a matter of priority I guess, other things in my system I would like address first....

I know Mapleshade consider solid Maple superior to glued up laminate but I had some leftover almost 2” think laminate left from a kitchen remodel..I made them into amp stands w Model 5 cones, I did use a T nut from the top also.  You could probably build a set of Maple w 7 cones and get a stand that you can level fairly inexpensively.....Remember parts thru your local dealer, service via factory. BTW for my MC240, sonics worth it. The MC250 didn’t care...ha

my amp stands in WA, TREO in CA, otherwise I would give it a listenten and let ya know...

have fun

cut some trail

tell us what you learn
If you're concerned about leveling...use a penlight laser (very cheap on the internet), a couple of post-it stick-ums and a pencil.  Place the penlight laser on the flat op of the speaker slowly move it left to right, until you can see the red laser dot behind your seated position.  Put the post-it on the wall where the dot is and mark it with the pencil.  Do the same thing to the other speaker...you will see the laser above/below the dot on the wall.  Adjust one speaker so that the laser falls directly on top of the dot of the other speaker..   The speakers are perfectly aligned.