Ready, set, comment! Speaker cables don’t make a difference?

Audioholics will be doing another video on this at 4pm (I assume Eastern), today. Rather than comment on it after the fact, some here might want to jump into the live comments thread? Anyway, in case that’s you, here’s the link:https://youtu.be/kR12Ttuxobs

Old chestnuts never die, they just return in the Eternal Cycle of Re-roasting....
128x128hilde45
Post removed 
glupson
How do you define cult and how do you define religion ...
The conventional definitions suffice.
Well, for my re-assembled 70s system I upgraded from 16AWG to 14AWG for the speaker cables.  😊
I can't get over how cluttered and sonically distracting his studio is. I mean, no matter what cables he's running through those floordstanders, it won't make a difference to me with all that shyte lying around. No to mention the glass wall. Dude- get a sense of space and curate your room!
Did I get the video right? The Kimber cable capacitance is 5 times the other cables but he says, that's not so important but the Kimber measures the best, then says to be sure to use Kimber 8TC like I do? I guess my take-away is he likes Kimber 8TC, uses it in his system, recommends it...but all cable sounds the same? Am I confused?