Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

I will throw my hat in the ring and suggest the OP look at the Ars-Sonum Filarmonia SM used unit ($2,950) I have listed for sale right now here on Audiogon. Push-Pull Class A pentode 28W/ch EL34 magic. Not fancy feature wise (no remote, no subwoofer output  but there is no problem with connecting a sub to the speaker terminals via speaker level input). Great build quality and since I am the USA dealer/distributor for these amps I can offer a 90 day warranty on the amp (30 days on tubes) and will even extend a full 30 day trial period with full refund on the amp.

Self bias operation means you just hook it up, turn it on, and it makes (great music).  Sound is not stereotypical warm/mushy tubes and not solid state like sounding Audio Research. Clean, pure, great tone and soundstage.

Cheers - Rich

+1 for Rogue's Cronus Magnum iii, but upgrade to the Dark edition at your price range. I have the Dark edition paired with Maggie 3.7s and a Perlisten D15s sub, and I love the combination. 

@erikt

Here is a fantastic Cary SLI-80 for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/share/9WXq2VHhPitW2y3m/?mibextid=kL3p88

Thanks again for all the great suggestions.

I found an Audio Note OTO Line SE (Level 2) integrated with preouts that I'm purchasing.

More later once I have had a chance to give it a listen.

Someone mentioned the Octave that’s a very nice amp, I tried it before the Audio Hungary and they are different. AH is more of tube amp. Octave is more neutral.