Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2005

I'm just wondering how many Agoners will be attending this year's fest?

Any word on any analog goodies this year?
cmk
We changed our inbound flight so we should be checked in at the hotel around 1pm on Friday. Let's plan on meeting somewhere and going to dinner. Any thoughts on this Albert and Nate? Larry?
You guys should still have my cell number, otherwise you can leave a message for me in my room. I'm in the same hotel.

I have a full size rent car and will drive anywhere we can agree on. I check in Thursday afternoon, so call me whenever.
Hi all:
I'm going to have a pre show warm up (open house) at my place from about 1pm till whenever on Thursday the 29th. Since I'm not going to be exhibiting this year for SP Technology, I'll have lots of time to play. Come enjoy an afternoon of no-pressure, great listening, complete with refreshments and libations. If you're interested in coming by, email me so I can give you directions and the address. I'd also like to get an idea of how many will be here. I'm about 15 minutes from the Marriott Tech Center Hotel. See you here!
Here is a picture from last year's RMAF in my exhibit room taken by Albert;
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/events.pl?&DN04_7017&RoomView&DN04&&&&&&DN04
Correction: the picture says Chang Lightspeed, but it should be Chang Audio Network.
Albert I'm not sure if I still have yer cell number. I have a room at the Bradford but I'm trying to change it to the Marriott. Vetterone is staying there too, I'm not sure about Cello and the others...
I would like to get together and do dinner or something, or find some with which to tag-along for the show. Let's make some plans.