Room Correction without loosing MQA and DSD

I have a terrible room, even with a lot of acoustic treatment.
I have been thinking about room correction as it seems to get better and better.Dirac Live looks very easy to use and have got a lot of great reviews. So I would like to use that.
If I buy the SHD Studio from miniDSP then I have to say goodbye to DSP and MQA.Are there a way to have room correction and MQA/DSD?
Another product or alternative to Dirac?
martin-andersen
Depends on what kind of product you are willing to purchase. The NAD M10 integrated amp has Dirac built in and is MQA compatible. Same with the NAD C658 preamp/DAC. Lyngdorf's TDAI-3400 was supposedly going to be patched to include MQA capability but I heard that months ago and nothing since. 
The NAD C658 just don't have a very good sounding DAC. I had it for a week and my Orchid DAC is much better
AFAIK, there is no way to do DSP/convolutions on DSD without a conversion to multibit. 
You can always add room correction after the DAC, but perhaps reducing the final resolution.  In a bad room well worth the tradeoff.  I mean, what good is DSD if it sounds bad?

Since room issues are usually bass issues, a DSP in the sub channel only can be a good compromise.
So DSD is out of the picture. And Roon can do the first unfold to 96khz that's the minDSP's max resolution.

I guess that I have to accept it and hope that the SQ improvement from Dirac Live are greater than DSD and MQA.

Thanks for the inputs. And happy new year🌟