Speaker Cables and Connectors

What are your recommendations for speaker cables and connectors for Focal Kanta No.3 speakers?
128x128peterpetre
I would follow Focal advice: a cable 4mm or larger depending on length and some good banana plugs from parts express, or kabeldirekt for example.
I find it somewhat amusing when folks suggest that I should get the cables that sound the best to me... I appreciate their assistance and I certainly understand the logic. However, how am I supposed to purchase the cables that sound best to me? I know of no retailer who will let me borrow a set of cables, test them on my system, return them and then try other cables. It is not a realistic option, in my opinion. Thank you for the suggestion, and I do appreciate it, but in today's retail environment, those like options are not feasible.
@OP,
There are retailers that allow you to try their products, and return them if they do not perform.
https://www.thecableco.com/lending-library
Once again, it would help to know what you are using in order to ascertain what would be best for your system. I would think The Cable Company would enquire the same info if you were to contact them regarding cable recommendations.
Bob