Streamer for LTA Aero

I've been shopping for a highly capable, yet sensible streamer to pair with a LTA Aero DAC... on order. I'm trying to read everything, but being just about as far away from tech savvy as one can be, I have to give great weight to the guidance of others. The streamers that are most of interest to me are the Aurenders N200 and N150, and the Innuos ZEN and ZENith. My interest in the Innuos line is due mostly to their ripping feature - that might be unfair - I have a couple thousand CDs. That being said, I'm not deaf to those who advise that If I get the streamer/DAC thing right, I'll never reach for a CD again. My interest in the Aurender line is not only that they are high end, but that they are a friendly choice for those with limited computer savvy (I ain't kidding either, my new cellphone is kicking my behind). After talking with the Aurender rep at Axpona, I was all in on the N200. Now that I've chosen the Aero DAC, I'm considering that I'll be paying for capabilities, not relevant to the Aero, and that the N150 might provide essentially the same SQ at half the price. I'm very happy with my amplifier/speaker combination and believe that it's a highly capable pairing. They're pretty obscure in this country, but FWIW, I have a New Audio Frontiers Supreme 300B SE integrated feeding SoundKaos 40 speakers. I'm open to criticism as well.

phaelon

I'm very happy with my Innuos Zen Mk3 streamer. I have ripped some cds to it.  Mostly stuff that isn't available on Qobuz. 

The Sense app that Innuos provides is a selling feature, imo. 

Thank you. Have you ripped and then compared any CDs with Qobuz for sound quality?

I have the N200 feeding Bricasti M3. I used it with PS Audio DSD MkI and Chord Hugo TT2 and Marantz SA-10 as well. The N200 is optimized for USB. and you can’t go wrong with it. I never compared N200 to N150 but if you think you will get essentially the same sound from N150 at half the price I can’t tell you if that’s what you’re gonna get (I doubt it though). If your goal is to never reach for a CD again, the N200 accomplishes that.