Streamer/Ripper/Storage

Hello,

I’d like to purchase a streamer without a DAC. My DAC is optimized for USB so that would be my preferred connection. Qubuz will be my main source though I use Amazon also (this isn’t essential). For the last 10 years or so I used a Mac Mini with  Amarra. The Mac is no longer upgradable. I’ve been streaming directly to my Classe Delta preamp via airplay, but I’d like to use a dedicated streamer now. The computer and preamp are hardwired via Ethernet cable. 

I assume most streamers offer similar sound but I’d like a best-in-class easy to use interface. Let’s say budget is up to $5000. Can folks give recommendations please?

p.s. I’ve seen some older threads with similar requests, but was hoping to hear current offerings.

Thanks…

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbogartg1

Another recommendation for Innuos Zenith Mk III. It sounds very good, performs flawlessly & they offer very responsive customer service for any issues or questions of which mine were of course user error….

If you are looking for a music player sans the ripper, the Innuos pulse series is the droid you’re looking for.

https://innuos.com/pulse-series/

Innuos  has a bunch of different $price point streamers with Solid state drives from 

1-3 or 4 Terabtpes  and have a excellent fluid interface that is seamless ,and firmware upgrades  when available easy to integrate .