Suggestions for higher efficiency speakers

Interested in trying lower watt tube SET or class A amps.  After hearing about the 'magic' for years I feel it's about time I give it a listen.  But, don't think my current speakers are efficient enough (please correct me if I'm wrong about this).  I have Snell Type D at around 87 dB and Gallo 3.1 at around 88.  Not exactly inefficient but could be better.  I have used my Jolida 502 brc (60 watt) with the Snells and it sounds great.  About to try the Jolida with the newer Gallos.  I have read that they work well with tubes, eager to find out.  

Looking for suggestions for efficient speakers under $2k.  I know most horns qualify but, unfortunately, I have never been a big fan of the Klipsch sound.  Of course there are other brands to check out.  

I am in the process of researching amps right now. Seems like there are a few nice options in my lower price range.  If you want to throw a few amp suggestions out there too that's great.

Thanks!
pkatsuleas
Yes I would like to hear the Tektons one of these days.  Still out of my budget unfortunately.  

BTW, happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate!
Reference 3A or Spatials. Both highly effecient speakers that pair well with low wattage amps.
Also, you may want to try Decware Speakers. Talk to Steve Deckert and he'll tell you what you need - no more, no less.