Suggestions for integrated amps for B&W CM10

I recently bought the Bowers and Wilkins CM10 speakers, currently paired with Peachtree Audio Nova 125. Although, the clarity and details are phenomenal, I can't help but notice two shortcomings:

1. At times, things get a bit too bright for my taste -- also, I would prefer a bit more warmth
2. It doesn't seem that the Nova has enough authority to drive the bass drivers that well. I just feel that I can get more from these speakers on the lower end without adding a separate sub.

Now, I do realize that the speakers are fairly new with less than 30 hours on them, so maybe things will get better after the break in period. And I also realize that the placement and the room characteristics are not ideal.

But having said that, I would be interested in suggestions for what other integrated amps (or even separates if affordable) go well with the CM10s and provide a bit more warmth and better base. Budget is under$2500, new or used.
128x128arafiq
you say "at times" it is too bright ... maybe source and/or the media is the issue?? a bright recording SHOULD sound bright on a resolving system
B&W's are known to be a fairly bright speaker to begin with plus your matching it to a Class D amp that usually has the same rap.

I would suggest you give the Parasound Halo Integrated a serious look. Its Class A/AB and at 160 wpc into 8 & 240 wpc into 4, it should deliver all the warmth and power your CM10's need. Right at your budget of $2500 too brand new!
Thanks for the sound advice everyone. I see that pairing my Class D Peachtree with the CM10s is probably not the ideal setup. I will definitely look for Parasound integrated ... need to find a dealer in the Dallas area.

The sales rep at the Best Buy Magnolia Design Center is pushing the Rotel gear (either integrated or separates), saying that usually the synergy between Rotel and B&W is quite good. Rotel separates are coming out to be around $2700 as well.

What do you guys think of Rotel when compared to Parasound?
I am not surprised Magnolia would push Rotel as they are a Rotel dealer and the B&W Group has an equity stake in Rotel too. It doesn't mean that there is necessarily synergy with the two.

IMO, I consider Parasound a cut above Rotel. especially the Halo gear that has been designed by amp legend John Curl and is Class A/AB. Just check Parsounds website for a list of dealers in your area. If you are considering separates also, I would look at the NAD C275Bee power amp & matching C165Bee preamp. NAD is more on the level of Rotel and the NAD combo comes in at $2300. More attractive price than Rotel for comparable or maybe better performance. Good luck!
Paraneer, I would love to buy a Parasound integrated. Best Buy is currently offering a 36-month-no-interest plan on anything above 1500. Now, since I've already sunk in quite a bit of change on the CM10s (paid cash), the no interest financing deal is looking quite good. But that means I have to buy whatever (mostly Rotel or Arcam) that Magnolia carries.

The other option is to just live with the Peachtree for sometime and buy the Parasound when funds are available to justify another cash purchase. But that means waiting for at least one year.