Suggestions for integrated amps for B&W CM10

I recently bought the Bowers and Wilkins CM10 speakers, currently paired with Peachtree Audio Nova 125. Although, the clarity and details are phenomenal, I can't help but notice two shortcomings:

1. At times, things get a bit too bright for my taste -- also, I would prefer a bit more warmth
2. It doesn't seem that the Nova has enough authority to drive the bass drivers that well. I just feel that I can get more from these speakers on the lower end without adding a separate sub.

Now, I do realize that the speakers are fairly new with less than 30 hours on them, so maybe things will get better after the break in period. And I also realize that the placement and the room characteristics are not ideal.

But having said that, I would be interested in suggestions for what other integrated amps (or even separates if affordable) go well with the CM10s and provide a bit more warmth and better base. Budget is under$2500, new or used.
128x128arafiq
I can appreciate wanting to buy a big ticket item at no interest. These plans can be attractive when used wisely.

But if the dealer doesn't handle the product you really want, then what good is the free financing? If you settle for something less, just to take advantage of this deal, you'll always be wondering "what if"? Worse, you'll probably end up selling the Rotel and upgrading to something else down the road and this will cost you even more money.
The other option is to just live with the Peachtree for sometime and buy the Parasound when funds are available to justify another cash purchase. But that means waiting for at least one year.
I would wait and get what you really want rather than compromise,. It will cost you less in the long run. The CM10's will be ready when you are. Good luck!
If for sure the Halo was what I wanted I would wait till I could afford one or, I would finance to buy it now as apposed to buying something else due to no interest. What would your interest be on $2500 for 12-18 months?

If I was not sure I would wait and continue explore my options. As ZD said, you have more options with separates.
As an after thought, the Halo has a built in DAC, phonostage and bass management. Are those items you need/want in a single package?
Arafiq, first congratulations on the CM 10s. That's just a fantastic speaker. My thoughts would be to hang in there until the B&Ws get a few more hours on them (about 100hrs). You may be right about the Peachtree.

Having just made a new speaker purchase myself I can understand budget constraints. I can suggest one relatively affordable amp you might want to check out: the Arcam FMJ A19.

It is working great with my B&W 683 S2s. It has pleasantly surprised me. Anyway, just a thought. Again, let those CM 10s settle a bit more. Take your time and enjoy the journey.

Cheers,

Scott
Mesch - I definitely care about the DAC, and it seems they're using one of the best in the business in the parasound halo. So definitely a big plus for me.

By the way, there's an ad on craigslist for parasound:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ele/5272028814.html

What do you guys think of this combo? Do you think the asking price is fair?