Super integrated vs equivalent +$$ for new main system

Just upgraded my main speaker and would like to upgrade the overall setup, room is a 20’’x30’’, listening to variety of music from jazz, vocals, classic, and a bit of pop. Speaker are M30.2XD and a Rel T7i, Streaming only, Qobuz mainly, and might add a tt later on. I have a lfd and qutest laptop in an other room with the P3s, main was a Uniti atom. Tried the lfd IV with the m30, sweet mids but lack on the lower and composure, dont want to go with a ncse as there is no remote and want something simple. From those of you who did these upgrade. Is it better to go for a super integrated, (thinking of 1: Audio Gold Is 1000 deluxe(150w- 2: Naim nova 80w) or going separate + fuss with cable, keeping qutest, going with a Auralic Aries G1 to stream, and choose an integrated amp class AB, ( choice I looked at and listen to 1: Supernait 3 $, 2: Luxman 507ux ii $$) luxman would stretch my budget but would be a keeper, I prefer a limited number of box if that is possible
nicolascb
OP, please post your listening impressions after you've had a chance to demo the amps on your shortlist.  Those same amps are on shortlist of many looking for a good integrated, so all comparative data is helpful.
+1 for Tweak1’s suggestion of the W4S. Recently bought 500 STI v2 from W4S because I could get the black one there. It sounds great with my older Harbeth M30s.