Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Audiolover:

I too am looking forward to the sonic changes I hear comparing the Furutech GTX-R, SR Teslaplex, and the arived but not installed SR Black A/C wall outlet. The new outlet is a modified TR brand with I believe graphene on the HOT wire screws and UEF coating on other parts of the outlet body. This would be in addition to what is done to the SR Teslaplex outlet.

To All:

Please remember your Mother This Sunday.

David Pritchard
I have received several SR Black fuses from Highend Electronics and Alfred has been very helpful. When I installed an SR Black into my Magnum Dynalab MD-106T Analog FM Tuner it just didn't sound right, sure enough a flip of the fuse did the trick.
I'd also like to thank all those in this thread for their thoughts and providing valuable information.

I am thinking of getting a sr red for the amp.  What is the difference between the red and the black?
As far as fuse direction, if your have the sa11 s2 the s I'd on the power cord side, the r is on the transformer side if that helps.
Tzh21y,
The Red fuse is very good in my components  however the Black fuses are an improvement across the board based in on my listening. 
They're worth the modest increased cost. 
Charles,