Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@jcarcopo - ha,ha now I understand the double runs of Big Silver Oval! +1 on the Art Audio amp. Thanks again for posting the pictures it just makes it easier to understand someone's perspective when you actually see their set-up. 
@sbayne - 😂 no worries. I’m glad you motivated me to finally post my system. I checked yours out too. You have a sweet setup too and I have no doubts it sounds wonderful as well. Do you have enough tweaks yet? Lol 😂
Hi Jacarcopo, 
Thanks for taking the time to post pictures of your audio system.  I can easily imagine the beautiful sound of music that surely fills your listening space. Your Art Audio amplifier is a visual treat.
Charles 
Sbayne,
I have no doubt that your current system brings you much joy. I however must confess that I really adored your former Shindo based system and would have loved to have heard it. Do you feel your current system surpasses the Shindo presentation? Maybe it all the Art Dudley reviews I've read but I get the impression that Shindo gets to the essence of music's beautyand emotion. 
Charles
@charles1dad - no my current system doesn’t surpass the Shindo system I had built.  My current preamp and turntable are very good but are not in the same league, frankly.  Shindo presents a very real tone and soundstage that I haven’t heard with other equipment.  My favorite Shindo preamp I owned cost more than my entire current system. Crazy!  I would rather listen to, support and get to know excellent local musicians with my money than buy a $15k preamp again! Anyway, today, I love finding value in stereo equipment and that’s why I like the new Tekton speakers so much!