Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

@charles1dad - "So I admit the contradiction in preferring the inclusion of a high quality tube preamplifier.  Despite adding active  circuitry to the pathway,  they just give more than they remove in my listening experiences. "

+1. Totally agree.

"I know what you mean by supporting local musicians.  Each time I attend a performance I'd like to believe that the money spent contributes to their continued survival.  I have such enormous admiration for their talent and mastery of their respective instruments.  Also to be truthful it evokes the "man wish I could play like that" response every time 😊. At the core of it all I'm just a music loving guy. "

Exactly!

@charles1dad  - Great, now I need a tube preamplifier. 😂  The Vinnie Rossi LIO DHT, possibly with their DAC2 upgrade makes me salivate, but I'm out of kidneys to sell.  It's simply out of my reach. In your opinion, what's a decent tube preamplifier for the money? Anything out there that offers the bang for buck performance of the DIs in a preamplifier?  My audio budget is exhausted at the moment from the hit I took recently on an investment I made and my recently built system set me back a lot,  but at least I can start setting funds aside for a preamp.  We have similiar tastes, so what's your suggestion? 
Jcarcopo,
Do you have a particular budget range? Yes, based on reading your posts over a period of time I do believe that we have very similar listening dispositions. It seems we both appreciate the "natural" or organic sound of good tube components but avoid the gratuitous artificial warmth coloration of lesser tube designs. There is a hierarchy in the tube equipment universe.
Charles
@charles1dad Yes, we’re on the same page sonically. The thing is I only have 1 actual source and it’s my Benchmark DAC2 HGC which does have 2 digital sources connected via USB and Toslink. So what I need is a simple tube preamp that buffers the only source I would be connecting it to. Incidentally the HGC model of Benchmark DAC2 is a real preamplifier with 4 analog and 4 digital inputs plus a motorized alps volume control with remote. Of course it’s op-amp based and I’d prefer it to be tubed based. I didn’t want to give the impression that I’m strictly running source direct with no active preamp, it’s just that it’s embedded in the DAC2 HGC and lacking any valves to buffer the output to my Diavolo. I could see budgeting a couple of grand or maybe more $ over time.
Hi Charlies,

It seems to me that what would be a perfect fit both $ and performance for jacarcopo's objectives would be Linear Tube Audio's Micro-ZOTL.

Do you agree?