Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@2psyop Get the Moabs, I think personally it's a better value for your money and space.  Just my 2 cents.  I have the Encores, I love them very much, but the Moabs are a much better deal for under $5k when compared to the Double Impact SE. 
I agree with the rationale of jcarcopo.

The Line Magnetic 216ia isn’t a SET amplifier. It’s a class AB push pull with KT 88 output tubes. It can be switched between Ultralinear and Triode mode but topology remains push pull. Nonetheless I believe that it would pair well with the Moabs. IMHO this would be a very solid foundation for a 2 channel audio system. 
Charles
charles1dad "the Line Magnetic 216ia isn't a SET amplifier. It's a class AB push pull with KT 88 output tubes".

I stand corrected. It is hard to believe the sensitivity of such large speakers can be driven with low tube watts..... not sure what Moab cost would be, but I max out at $4k. Thanks for all the recommendations...
@2psyop If your budget is maxed out at 4K, then go with the DI-SEs. Your Line Magnetic 216ia, as Charles pointed out, will be a great amp pairing for the DI-SEs.

Folks, correct me if I am wrong on this: I believe that Eric tried to establish a dealer program but it never took or he pulled back from it. The good news is that the pricing dropped due to the dealer margin being eliminated from the models that were initially offered via the dealer program.
It is hard to believe the sensitivity of such large speakers can be driven with low tube watts

@2psyop   I drove my SEs with a 2A3 amp and my music choices range far wider than yours. Your LM amp will cruise. : )