TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
Post removed 
@missioncoonery 

I have never heard a Tekton and quite frankly am totally turned off by a certain poster with over 10,500 posts who owns them, so much so I wouldn't think of buying a pair just for that reason.

But you are on a real rip against the speaker company I think beyond my reasons and it would be fun to hear why.  
I have never heard their speakers so I can’t share an opinion on how they sound. They could sound like garbage or sound like angels singing in my ear, I don’t know.
But I have seen many pictures of them and I do know this;
If my dog had a face like that I'd shave his butt and teach him to walk backwards...
I heard  Tekton Double Impact at a show.   Had about a 30 minute audition with various sample tracks playing.  They were perfectly fine sounding.   Something a bit different.   Nothing that would make me jump ship.  If I had a tube amp my options would be more limited and Tekton would be a stronger candidate.  Since then I have witnessed other things totally unrelated to how the speakers sound though that has totally turned me off.  Not likely to buy a pair next time I need new speakers.  YMMV.