The"new" look Capitole

Well looks very much like the current version without the knobs.The display is longer and appears to have a more satin finish.Now for when we will see it.I cannot move the picture to this thread since I have problems with MSN.If you need the picture I can forward it to you.
sattothestars
The current("old") Capiotle has 2 volume controls.The one run from the remote is digital,and the one externally is analog.Most people keep the digital volume all the way up,and make the ajustment via the analog control usualy around 12 oclock.

The new Captitole has one volume control via the remote or front panel but is in the analog domain.From all reports from Montreal it seems that is is superior to the current version.Highly unlikely you will have one by Friday as there are on 3 in the Canada and they are from the show.Should get a reasonable time frame form GM today as to when the new ones will ship.
My friend who heard it lives in Asia and is a distributor for audio aero. He received his new generation aero a little while ago. That is how he heard it. Just to clarify.... For those that have heard it please comment on its new abilities. Thanks
Sattothestars: Please post when the new one will ship if you are able to find this out from GM. thanks very much.
There are currently only 5 "New" Capitoles in existence. One of them is in Switzerland at Anagram, 2 of the prototypes are in Canada and the other 2 are in the Audio Aero factory.

The new Capitoles are delayed for a few more weeks (last minute software improvements). Unfortunate as it may be, it will be worth the wait. I have this information directly from Audio Aero.
There is no Capitole in Asia nor are there any for sale from France.As Jtinn mentioned
there are only five in existence.He is also
correct on approximate shipping time and
unfortunately it has made some of my clients
rather upset.From talking to GM the new version is
much better than the current version and other
than a glitch in the Anagram chip(static charge
due to bad grounding) has met all the
expaectations.GM's philosophy is to release the
product as a perfect piece without any
glitches.Considering the price point,I would have
to agree with them.