Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
Rob

As you're retired, you might have some fun reviewing the Thiele/Small Parameters. 

I built my own speakers back in the monaural and early stereo days - - well before the Thiele/Small parameters were published.   Wish they'd been available then. 

Lotsa' fun.

George  (also really retired)
Thanks George
I think one reason I was hesitent to start the speaker project is COST .

Thank you Tom
I wasn't clear , I was meaning from speaker post to xo boards ,

" WBT-0710Ag nextgen passivated pure silver posts... $398/set of four "

from Michael Perry Audio.

something I wasn't thinking of but Thanks Tom your suggestions and guildence are very much welcomed and appreciated .

my bank account is already having heart pelpitations and this is just the start !  Ha Ha Ha 

Maybe a different hobby like building sand castles .

Rob

Time for spinning vinyl .

Rob - a major part of the art is prioritizing the relative value of various aspects of the whole package. There is some experience on this forum - post your ideas and hope the guys will keep you out of trouble.
a major part of the art is prioritizing the relative value of various aspects of the whole package

That's true.  Designing speakers is as much an science as much as an art.  Unfortunately some put too much science over the art part.
Wow, even the Cardas binding posts won’t set you back that much! I would buy them again - recommended.