Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
@vair68robert 

top nut on my outriggers occasionally gets loose but it’s possible one of your spikes is doing the same, especially if the weight is mostly on three spikes rather than all four as could happen with an uneven floor. Worth a quick check.
Thanks for thinking about it beetlemania

I plan on taking the passive radiator out , play the EBI cd
and feel around inside to see what is vibrating .

since I don't have the outrigger support I go directly into the speaker
like the original rounded spikes , I use the original nuts to level and tighten .

I have been looking into binding posts and it seems that
Cardas might be the only maker of long posts .

I’m very happy with the Cardas binding posts even if it’s tough to get a good mechanical connection. Tom had me strive for that standard wherever possible. A couple of other places I had trouble: 1) connections on XO boards where multiple coils, resistors, and caps come together (especially joining the Litz wire to the bundle), and 2) connection to driver posts, all the more so with the Litz (but even the OEM solid core was pretty much a solder connection there).