Top brand speakers

Could someone with a vast experience with speakers/subwoofers say which ones are the top brands and worth the money.
freesoulbg
I have had enough myself! It's not rocket science to get great sound like he makes it seem! Geez the difference between 2D & 3D can be a simple tweak of 1/16"-1/8" on the speakers. Big Whoop!?!?!? Along with a little careful system matching, even a cave man could do it!

Now where did I put that damn box of Crispy Kreams???

Thanks,

Tall & Slim in Texas,
Bob
Hahahahahaha....3D stage is definitely not rocket science!!

But the thing is that mongols in audio still sell 2 dimensional standard audio.

It is my personal opinion that you must be a fool still to sell 2 dimensional sound.
Bo,

It is sad to say but 2D sound is still marketed and sold because of the highly compressed iPod/iPhone/MP3/SMART phone music that is still dominant in the market today. Selling to the masses nets more profit, period.

Bill
With 320kb you still can have depth.

What I have seen in 7 years of time is that people ( many women included) enjoy music a lot more when it is being played 3 dimensional. They also spend more time on listening for a longer period.

The level of quality and intensity in how music is being played has a big influence on our emotion. 3 dimensional sound has a positive influence on our emotion.

For me is seeing happy people with smiles on their faces an important part why I am stil in this business.

And when 3 dimensional sound is an important part to create this, so I will continue to do it this way.