Tranfiguration Orpheus description

This is the first detailed description I've seen of the new Transfiguration Orpheus:

http://hifi.com.sg/products/cartridge/transfiguration/orpheus.htm

Anyone run across other info?

128x128nsgarch
Doug, you and Andrew have Triplanar tonearms, so you can have perfect SRA at all times no matter the record thickness or the engineering preferences of the lathe operator. In any case, even .2gms wouldn't make enough of a difference with most of the top cartridges which are low(ish) compliance (except for vdH).
Thanks for the response,Doug.I truly,was not "fishing" for one,and you demonstrate your "uniqueness",by responding.As far as I am concerned,there will ONLY be harmonic discourse,in the future.
I just could not have let much time go by,without making some kind of gesture.Sure,you surprised me,with the E-mail(actually,I was shocked),but there was a disingenuousness,on my part,to bring it on.I'd be happy to buy you(and Paul) a nice "cheap" glass of wine,should you attend the Stereophile show,in May.
I DO "SO" like to be a bit provacotive,in some posts,but PLEASE,don't anyone ever take me SO,SO,SO seriously!!!I am simply a hobbyist/music lover,like you and many others.Never any malice,in my posts!!Never long grudges,either! :-)
Best!
BTW---Nsgarsh....You are a "mensch"!
Sirspeedy,

I'll re-look at VTA but so far, the 1.5 degrees seems to be working well prior to the change in VTF. But as I said, I'll take another listen.

doug,

thanks for confirming my findings. I wonder if the optimum range one uses above the mistracking point also has to do with the compliance of the cartridge. The Orpheus has a lower compliance than most and it would seem correct to be on the higher end of the range. I'll begin to experiment around 1.97g. I basically went directly from 1,92 to 1,97.

Happy Holidays to all. I'm presently in milan, Italy on business and have been enjoying some nice food and wine! i'll have to restart my diet on the 1st!

Nsgarch,

thanks for your help. Have not heard back from you in a while.

Andrew
Bon giorno!

I wonder if the optimum range one uses above the mistracking point also has to do with the compliance of the cartridge. The Orpheus has a lower compliance than most and it would seem correct to be on the higher end of the range.
That theory makes excellent sense, to me anyway.

The weight of the cartridge probably also enters into it. Dan_Ed doesn't need to substitute O-rings for the antiskate weight on his TriPlanar, because his hulking behomoth of an XV-1S squashes the scales at 12g or so. His sweet spot might also be farther above the mistracking point. (Dan?)

Lighter/more compliant cartridges probably have a smallish sweet spot centered close to the mistracking point. Heavier/less compliant cartridges probably have a larger sweet spot centered farther above the mistracking point.

Great speculation. We probably just learned something.

Ciao,
Doug