Truly Stunning Vinyl Album

Hey friends, I'm relatively new here, first topic post but I read Audiogon topics daily. I'm a total neophyte with a not-inexpensive mid-fi system (Rogue Cronus iii Dark amp, Michel Gyro SE TT, Maggie 3.7i speakers, and a single Perlisten D15s sub, and an Eversolo DMP A8 streamer), and a growing vinyl collection that I'm partial to over streaming (unless I'm working and can't bother to flip the record). I love classic rock, Neil Young, the Stones, and the Grateful Dead, but really I like almost all genres (not into rap or thrasher metal) and since setting up my system I routinely play jazz and classical albums, and artists I never paid much attention to but now listen to quite frequently because their albums sound great on my system (e.g. Jethro Tull, Santana). So with all of that context, what I'm interested in is any TRULY STUNNING vinyl albums you can recommend, in any genre. I'm not asking for a desert island list, or any list of your favorite albums. I have those lists too, but they're dominated by musicians/groups I love and aren't necessarily "stunning" beyond my own subjective tastes. I'm interested in hearing about the one or two albums in your collection that just blow you away for whatever reason (and please explain). I'll kick it off with the Impex reissue of chamber music by Jascha Heifetz in mono, called The Lark. If you had told me that one of the top 3 records in my collection would be a mono chamber music album, I'd have laughed you out of my house. But it just blows me away. I listen to it daily. Why does it blow me away? Mostly it's the opening piece, Heifetz and an organist playing Vitali's Chaconne. It starts off with somber organ tones that I feel in my soul thanks to the Perlisten D15s sub, and then all of a sudden Heifetz comes crashing in with his piercing violin, and it is so darn stunning and beautiful I could listen to it daily until they plant me. And I don't even have a mono cartridge!  So that's the type of album I'm looking for, in any genre. Something younwould play for anyone, and regardless of what genre they prefer, they would likely agree this album is truly stunning. Can you recommend anything like that? And in case you're interested, here's a great review of the Heifetz album: 

https://positive-feedback.com/reviews/music-reviews/jascha-heifetz-the-lark/

Thanks for any recommendations!

phillyspecial

Dire Straits, brothers in arms

Frank Zappa, Apostrophe

Pierre Moelen's Gong, Time is the key

Serge Gainsbourg, histoire de Melody Nelson

Red hot chili peppers, Blood sugar sex magik

Johnny Cash, The man comes around

David Bowie, Blackstar

Talking heads, Stop making sense

Kevin Ayers, Diamond jack

Randy Pie, Magic ferry

Roxy music, Avalon

All these are of exceptional sound quality. I have many more but but this will have to do. Note that every album has better vinyl versions. They are all different. In general, the original version from the country of origin is best, but not always. It's too time consuming to list here. Part of the fun is the search.

Pink Floyd Animals (remaster)

Pink Floyd Meddle (remasters

Any of MoFi’s Dire Straits 45 rpm releases

MoFi’s Eagles Hotel California (45 rpm)

Some Other Time - Bill Evans (45 rpm)

Wayne Shorter -Adams Apple (Blue Note)

Most 45 rpm releases sound amazing 

Spectacular Renaissance music: La Spagna, directed by Paniagua . Two masterings, mine are on BIS. Values went to $1000 before re-release.

Christmas music (like you’ve never heard it before): Laudate Domino on Proprius.

I am currently putting Unconscious Collective's "Pleistocene Moon" on Tofu Carnage Records into Sunday morning rotation. Same Genre, more or less: Godspeed You! Black Emperor's catalog, and The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die catalog. The Dear Hunter also has some nice recordings, more Prog-ish.

I like to "Play It Loud" stuff Mahavishnu "Birds of Fire". Also Billy Cobham's "Spectrum" and "Obscured By Clouds" (Tommy Bolin AND Billy Cobham fan boy  ;). And Zappa's "Hot Rats"

I have a copy of George Antheil's "Ballet Mechanique" a 1955 Mono on Columbia Masterworks that I bought in Mint condition, which is what I play on the dedicated mono system. I also enjoy his "Symphony No. 4 1942/ Estancia" on Everest (in mono), but not an outstanding player...just good

I like big band, Benny Goodman's "Carnegie Hall" is a keeper, several versions to choose from (Sing! Sing! Sing!  well, sings). I like the Cowboy Bebop records from The Seatbelts, and The Seatbelts in general. I also like The Toshiko Akiyoshi- Lew Tabackin Big Band, and their solo projects. I prefer the Japan issues.

I picked up the recent "Evening at the Village Gate"  by Coltrane and Dolphy. The original recording on tape was a tough source to start with, but I like it as an artifact of a time and place, which asks that one put his or her Golden Ears aside for a brief time and enjoy your Manhattan, smoke your Lucky Strike and watch the light play on her pearls; knowing this is a Once In A Lifetime night.'

More often, for me it is the music and the performance, and not so much the technology involved in reproduction. I spend much more on media than I do equipment. I'm just an emotional guy, not so analytical.

Thank you all so much for the incredible suggestions! Blown away! I was up late last night streaming the suggestions that came in yesterday afternoon/evening, and loved all of them! Elgar, Nils Frahm, that Chet album, Fantasia, Respighi, Rachmaninoff, Gorecki - stayed up way later than I intended and loved every minute of it.  Ordered the Elgar and Fantasia albums on vinyl, and will enjoy listening and hunting down all the others you've sent. Sincere thanks to everyone for your suggestions. I can now see having a section of my collection devoted to the responses in this post, organized under "Truly Stunning" -- keep the suggestions coming, thanks!!