Useful Information

Parties interested in receiving useful information are invited to PM. This way we can share useful information without triggering others, having posts and threads removed, and having to scan past oceans of mindless blather.
128x128millercarbon
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R) says,

"Some of the messaging is pretty confusing. It’s not just it doesn’t match with what we’re doing here in Maryland. Some of the messaging coming out of the administration doesn’t match," Hogan said Tuesday on CNN’s "New Day." "We don’t think that we’re going to be in any way ready to be out of this in five or six days or so, or whenever this 15 days is up from the time that they started this imaginary clock."

Only a few hours before Hogan began speaking on Monday, Trump declared in a tweet, "WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF." The President’s growing concern that efforts to mitigate the disease will further decimate major industries, and his suggestion that he would reconsider steps experts say are crucial to saving lives in a bid to revive the stock market, clashed with leaders closer to the crisis, like Hogan, who are moving forward with increasingly forceful efforts to slow the virus’s spread.

Not only we cannot go out in weeks but perhaps in this year....T. is completely senile and nuts and I dont speak about Biden... Listen to the 2 videos of Nouriel Roubini I just post before...He state pragmatically the dimension of this crisis....And to date it is the best analysis in 20 minutes I have seen... Feel free to advise me where better understanding of the crisis are... I want to know....By the way not being senile politically he does not speak left or right ideology....

I am a bit afraid but what? I am not and dont want to be an ostrich....
There was a doctor from Spain who was openly weeping as he had to perform triage and take the elderly off their ventilators and give them to the younger patients who are going to have a better response.

When things start to really spike in the next week or two, are we going to be in the same predicament? Gov. Cuomo was lamenting that very same sentiment earlier today. He got 400 ventilators and asked what he's to do with the 26,000 remaining patients who need it as well.

All the best,
Nonoise
My heart is pounding...I think about my family.... I think about unknowns families all across the world....More poor than us in America....We have no excuse if we cannot do like Roubini just said....

The problem is the same in Canada than in the US, people, even wise one normally dont understand the interlocking dimensions of the health and economic crisis, and speak like in the Trump song, perhaps the remedy is worst than the disease... Then not facing the crisis and the right hard things to do, they will delay and worsen the crisis.... It is impossible to go to work without complete shut down, testing at grand scale, for 3 months....if you do not do that the problem will go for one year, the virus will reappear this winter, and the capacity to restart the economy and the market would not be so strong.... We cannot wait....Chinesse, Korea, Taiwan, said the same thing.... We do that or  we go Italian way.... I am afraid for sure not so much  of the virus, I am afraid by the stupidity of some....
I’m just glad a lot of you had this opportunity to show your true colors. I thank you for that.