Useful Information

Parties interested in receiving useful information are invited to PM. This way we can share useful information without triggering others, having posts and threads removed, and having to scan past oceans of mindless blather.
128x128millercarbon
Sounds like some have no game except bashing liberals.

Good thing I am not one. :^)
ozzy62, Spoken like a true Trump disciple. Long on insults, short on facts. Are you truly that ignorant? Wow.
Stay safe in your delusional little world.
Everyone else who lives in the real world, be kind, be smart.
We will come out of this.
No matter what that ignorant, clueless, self serving man child says, I have faith that state and local government leaders will do the wise thing.
Sure this thread is marked for oblivion, see you in the other side.

If Trump is here in November no one will re-elect him.... Too much dying , too much poverty, no economic recovery... Not only he is unable to do that more the time pass, but he dont want to.... He is ruined now with this crisis with his hotels ans golf course he need cash, he know that...His rant was like the prayer of a …. when people are dying around him....

I have hope because of the solidarity that these circonstances will impose.... And there will be a cure in a not too much time...

The man has declared war on half the country. 
"It's a two way street, they have to treat us well too."---Trump

Do governors have to grovel and praise him? Or maybe drop any investigations their AGs have? 

He went on to say Gov. Cuomo could have had 2-3,000 ventilators if he'd only ask for them 2 years ago. No one saw this coming years ago so what did he mean by that?

He's clearly enjoying this and loves to torment those he has a grudge with. When told that Sen. Romney has Corona-19 and is in quarantine, he said. "Gee....that's too bad." and smirked when asked if he was being sarcastic. 

I think it's time to crack open a Truly Cherry flavored Hard Seltzer.

All the best,
Nonoise

Cuomo was groveling apologetically practically kissing Trumps ring. Cuomo the Gov not his brother Fredo.

Besides, they will elect sleepy grabby Alzheimer’s uncle Joe? Right.

Sorry, you do not know politics, certainly not American politics. Democrats cannot win national office without 97% of the black vote. They also need nearly as large majorities of Latino and other minorities. Trump is polling in the teens and twenties and higher. Doesn’t need to win majorities of those. Democrats get any less than 95%, they lose. Period.

This is why the desperation. This is why they risk the wrath of the American people holding up major China virus legislation over money for transgender surgeries and ballot harvesting. Ballot harvesting is outlawed in many countries. People are paid to "collect" ballots. Democrats used this in California to turn 7 historically R districts D. They know fraud is the only way they can win. Pitiful.

The American people see through all this. They see Trump giving them more money. First, more jobs. Second, more pay. First wage increases in a decade. Lowest black, hispanic, female, disabled (on and on) unemployment in decades. Now even the unemployed are making more- and that’s not just talk, my wife got laid off because of the China virus and her UI is MORE than her take home was. Thanks to Trump, who has waived payroll tax, she gets to keep it all.

Trump just got the FDA to approve hydroxychloroquine and I want to say in record time but the truth is he did it in Trump Time. Everything in America now is operating on Trump Time. Everything except the democrats, who are still stuck in their fake news echo chamber.

Take it from the one guy who was right about the China virus from the start. Take it from the guy who knew Trump was gonna win the first time. Trump will win re-election. Trump will take the House. Trump will increase the republican majority in the Senate. Already Trump has achievements - judges, jobs, regulations, on and on- to guarantee he goes down as one of if not the greatest president in history. That was with the entire democrat party, all the media, Hollywood, and half his own party against him. Now he has won his party to such an extent its become the party of Trump. Fake news is crushed. Hollywood is so out of favor Ricky Gervais devoted an entire Oscars to trashing them, and people loved it.

If you have any doubt, take a look at his rallies. Tens of thousands everywhere- and that’s the ones turned away. They pack the place, with jumbo screens outside. The man is a hero. Epic hero.

Only fake news prevents everyone from seeing this. He’s breaking through even so.

Bookmark this post. Bookmark it I say! Come back and read it again and again between now and Election Day. You will see.

Actually on second thought don’t just bookmark, cut and paste. That way when the snowflakes trigger the mods to remove it we will still have it.