Verity speakers opinions/experience?

Hey all,

for or some time now I've been intrigued by Verity speakers, but have never had a chance to listen or audition. 

Any Verity owners or experienced listeners want to chime in? 

128x128simao
I heard them many years ago at my local audio store and loved them. After many years of my lust and multiple pairs of speakers, I got a used  pair of Parsifal Encore's that I could afford. Plus they're beautiful. 

I'm done searching for speakers
Jeff
I have dreaming/hunting Verity speakers for years after listening to a pair of Parsifals at someone’s house in SF a few years ago.

During this hunt I came across the Verity Amadis at a store in LA, the best audiophile experience I have had in a showroom, details, dynamics, bass, musicality, you name it.

I finally acquired a Parsifal few years ago, but it turned out be a disappointment in my home. Think it was the amplifier mismatch ( I had tubes), and I sold it in favor of Devore Orangutans O93s which were far better and had more meat. 

I currently still own the Devore Orangutans (upgraded to the O96s) but still dream of about buying a Verity Amadis (more tube friendly) once in a while. Hard to find these used.

If you are patient enough, you might find a Parsifal for around 5K-7K. I have seen some this past year.

Wonderful musical speaker well made great company.When will you be buying them??
Verity are speakers ive always wanted to love because they provide really hi level sound in a beautiful, compact design.

Unfortunatley they end up boring me a bit too much.  They don’t quite hit my “tone/timbre” button.

But that’s me.  I totally get why lots of people love their sound.
@ebm I don't know. My speakers now - AZ Adagios - are wonderful in their own right. But you know how the bug always bites you if you're not careful.