We Need A Separate Forum for Fuses

LOL, I'll bet I gotcha on that Title! ;)  BTW, I put this thread under "Tech Talk" category as it involves the system physically, not tangentially. 

More seriously, two question survey:

1. Do you think designer fuses are A) a Gift to audiophiles, or B) Snake Oil 

2. Have you ever tried them?  Yes or No

In the tradition of such questions on Agon, I'll weigh in as we go along... 
Feel free to discuss and rant all you wish, but I would like to see clear answers to the questions. :) 
douglas_schroeder
Post removed 
Empirical evidence as defined by Wikipedia

Empirical evidence, also known as sensory experience, is the information received by means of the senses, particularly by observation and documentation of patterns and behavior through experimentation. The term comes from the Greek word for experience, ἐμπειρία (empeiría).Empirical evidence - Wikipedia
Kosst
Likely nobody has questioned your assertion about the failing of the power supply as nobody really desires any further fruitless and pointless arguements.
Carry on with your mischaracterizations, conflating of terms, and misunderstandings....
But kosst, that is precisely what you just did when you said:
By definition, empirical measurements require the use of a commonly accepted scale of some weight or measure. Therefore, no listening test can be empirical. Without some empirical scale, the "listening measurement" (a true oxy-moron) is purely subjective
You don't get to rewrite or revise the meaning of words to suit your purposes. That's sophistry 101. We know better. Stop talking down to us. You were doing fine there, for awhile.

All the best,
Nonoise
Post removed