What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
nice find there N80, I like the sound so far although not much time for a full attention filling session as stuck in hotel in Chicago this week and stuff never sounds just the same through a crummy laptop speaker set!
On with more Rush though.  Roll The Bones!

I found an interesting ’documentary’ on the band on YouTube. It is obviously promotional but it is well done and worth a look.

https://youtu.be/FVb8WTEqTbk

I like to go out to Mississippi and travel up and down highway 61 (New Orleans to Memphis) for blues and food. Natchez is an interesting little town right there on the river. Depressed like most of small town Mississippi but nice views of the river from the high bluff the town sits on. I recognized a lot of the scenery in the documentary.

You should at least travel with some headphones!
+1 n80.....Uber you love music so much get some decent ’phones or earbuds! Or a little Bluetooth speaker of some sort. Currently streaming:
Herbie Mann & The Bill Evans Trio............Nirvana

Quobuz
Jon
I have some very decent travel buds but tbh i am usually busy writing reports etc at night so tend to just have the laptop on as much playing background music.
I have thought about a Bluetooth speaker but decided just more junk to haul around with me!