What is your "holy grail song" that you cannot find?

For me, that song is a live version of "Chest Fever" by Humble Pie. My guess is that it's a vinyl bootleg that is virtually impossible to find. So, if anyone knows anything about this recording, please provide some details. In the meantime, maybe one of us knows something about a rare song and/or recording that some of you are looking for. 

mitchagain

"Silver Train" by John Paul Jones and Jon Anderson is on the soundtrack of a film called 'Scream for Help." "Mademoiselle Nobs" on the Floyd live at Ponpeii is simply a live version of the track "Seamus" from the PF album 'Meddle.'

That George Harrison recording of “It Don’t Come Easy” is on YouTube. 

Great topic for a thread.

Nelson Riddle's Theme from Stow Away In The Sky and Esplanade At Sunset by Paul Weston

Recording of complete recording of Mountain at Randall's Island  NY  1970 .Sunday show.I have a recording if it that I recorded on a Panasonic,cassette played but it's only 2 songs.

Another "Lost Concert" is Don Williams playing on PBS "In Concert" series circa 1979. The most perfect execution of the most profoundly beautiful songs I've ever heard. Haven't seen This show since. Just a crime it's not available.