What isolation feet under your amp with great result?

I'm looking for more cleaner, micro inner details. Not tone control or dynamic.
Amp is 82-lb. TIA
128x128nasaman
I just got my Chinese spring footers in yesterday ($40 for a set of 8: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32953238126.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.69914c4dryN2ld). They are a substantial upgrade over the iso acoustics pucks I'd had under my Coincident PRE head units. If you place your hand on top of the bass cabinets that the head units sit on, you can feel the vibration of the woofers. These units completely decouple the head units from this vibration, the pucks did not. Imaging precision has increased accordingly.

I first tried placing them under the bass cabinets instead, but got a pretty striking reduction in bass output. I'd forgotten that the same result happened when I tried out isoacoustic feet as well. I think the dual 12" woofers just benefit from having a more solid launching platform. So, a word of warning there. 

I also put my amps and preamps on springs at the same time.  Clearly the big effect is from isolating my mid-range & tweeters, so I don't know if much changed from doing the equipment as well (everything was already on cheap rubber & cork vibration dampening squares). That said, the effect was so dramatic for the speakers that I'll definitely do the entire system... Especially at $40 for 8 footers.
Also @mitch2 those footers are the same ones I'm reporting on... They work great.
Interesting that you got great results with the speakers but not any improvement with your gear. I'll be getting my Isoacoustic Oreas for my integrated and SACD player tomorrow and will report back soon.

The nice part is: if I don't like them, they go back, with only postage to pay.

All the best,
Nonoise
@nonoise I should say that it's unclear what change adding under my equipment did.

I installed everything at once, noticed the change in speaker balance created by loss of bass response, moved the springs up under my head units, and then enjoyed the best sound I've had in my system.

I trust the science behind what I'm hearing on the speaker end and do believe that they're helping under my equipment.  I'll be leaving them in place, but don't feel motivated to do an A & B. It sounds great as is...
You might drop an additional $30 on the springs from that Amazon link Mitch posted, since you’ll be in demoing mode anyway. Based on my experience, I think they’ll outperform the oreas, and if not, it’s a cheap experiment.