???What's The LEAST Expensive "End Game"Amplifier You've Ever Heard???

Pretty simple question..
While I’m sure the "No Such Thing" crowd will make sure they represent,I’m not interested in their rhetoric..
I am however,most interested to hear from those who have heard integrated amplifiers they could get off the merry go round with,ESPECIALLY if it was on the more budget end of cost..For myself it would have to be the Sugden A21SE but that was 2 years ago,before the cost climbed to $4000.00......
Thanks for participating..

freediver

Mark Levinson 23.5. Still sounds better than many amps costing lot more. Another dark horse is Audio Research 100.2. Both amps are musical without causing listening fatigue. Can sit and listen for hours. Got plenty of power too.

@lewkor +1

I am also very happy with my Simaudio Moon 340i. I recommend it with one caveat: the volume control is not fine enough for my taste when using a fixed 2.0V source. The problem goes away when I use the 340i in conjunction with a DAC that has its own volume control.

One that comes to mind if you like tubes is the EL84 Integrated that Synthesis Audio in Italy makes.   I have too much gear and a number of Amps costing between 8-10k but everytime I put either the older version Nimis EL84 in or the new one he came out with my first thoughts were why do I pay what I pay for Amps when this thing is this good!   Also,  very hard to go wrong with a well made EL84 Integrated:)

+1 @soix

I agree — it is hard to go wrong with any rebuilt McCormack DNA-series amp. I’ve had mine for several years, and it’s as close to an “endgame“ amp as I would ever expect to find. Quality build, great value, and wonderfully musical.

I can happily live with my Ayon Spirit III for the rest of my days.

The new Sprit V can use KT-170 power tubes vs the KT-150s of the Spirit III.

I have no desire to change my amp.