???What's The LEAST Expensive "End Game"Amplifier You've Ever Heard???

Pretty simple question..
While I’m sure the "No Such Thing" crowd will make sure they represent,I’m not interested in their rhetoric..
I am however,most interested to hear from those who have heard integrated amplifiers they could get off the merry go round with,ESPECIALLY if it was on the more budget end of cost..For myself it would have to be the Sugden A21SE but that was 2 years ago,before the cost climbed to $4000.00......
Thanks for participating..

freediver

One that comes to mind if you like tubes is the EL84 Integrated that Synthesis Audio in Italy makes.   I have too much gear and a number of Amps costing between 8-10k but everytime I put either the older version Nimis EL84 in or the new one he came out with my first thoughts were why do I pay what I pay for Amps when this thing is this good!   Also,  very hard to go wrong with a well made EL84 Integrated:)

+1 @soix

I agree — it is hard to go wrong with any rebuilt McCormack DNA-series amp. I’ve had mine for several years, and it’s as close to an “endgame“ amp as I would ever expect to find. Quality build, great value, and wonderfully musical.

I can happily live with my Ayon Spirit III for the rest of my days.

The new Sprit V can use KT-170 power tubes vs the KT-150s of the Spirit III.

I have no desire to change my amp.

tave5,

I agree, the old Nimis is a terrific sounding tube amp--dense sounding but still lively and clear.  It is a lot of fun to listen to that amp.  There current Roma 96 amps, which run EL34s also sound very good and remain a screaming bargain.  They use to make a tiny 6L6 amp that I liked a lot too.  My only concern with the smaller Synthesis amps is heat build up under the chassis--they need to be well ventilated to reduce heat; I've seen a few of their amps that needed service because certain components inside the chassis got cooked.

As I mentioned above, I own two tube amps that are very expensive.  One costs close to six figures, the other one is probably worth about $45k.  While I don't think any Synthesis amp beats them out, I would not be that upset if I had to replace them with a Synthesis A40--this amp is worthy of any system needing only 40 watts at peak.  

If you can get your hands on one of the 100 limited-production VPI 2990D Integrated Amps, go for it!!!
A full Tube Integrated Amplifier that really sings. They came up for sale less often than before and they will be everywhere between $2,400 and $3,200. It is built in the USA with mostly USA-made parts and has a very decent flexibility for rolling different tubes which can really tweak the sound of your music.
This may be true of all Tube Amps, but speaking for this one, it will be your endgame Integrated Amp with tube rolling (sound tweak) options!
The only caveat I have is that the MM Phono Preamp seems to be solid state, and although it has really great sound some unites have a subtle hum that can get in the middle of the listening experience... Nothing that would deter me from buying it again.
Good luck with the search and, please report back on your decision and experience with it.