Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
My Polk LSi9s image ambient/electronica/etc. really well, and the Parasound HCA-1500A that I recently picked up really makes them sing - a significant improvement over my old Adcom GFA-545.

As a result, I'm listening to a lot of the aforementioned genre(s)...there's a collaboration between Stephan Mathieu and Taylor Deupree called Transcriptions, that's really a pleasure to listen to, at low/moderate volume, in my smallish room. Kind of can't stop listening to it. Also listening to Mathieu's cd, Radioland. And other things in that vein.

And when I get up tomorrow morning, I'll crank up some Flipper to get my head on straight.
Eric Bibb: 'Rainbow People' on the Opus 3 label. Just thinking, I have had this one for 30 years now, and it gets virtually no play. It is just perfect for those late Saturday nights. Must have been recorded with little or no compression and properly microphoned, as it is very lifelike. I'll start shuffling it more often.
Chris Cornell Songbook. Not likely the best recordings as all were in small theaters along a small tour. Some tracks are brilliant. Mostly acoustic. Brought a turntable on stage for pre recorded segments rather than using dat Saw this tour live and the odd track gets the venue right
Toto IV...old and purchased used. NOT an "a'phile reissue" but very quiet and dynamic. It sounds great. Really enjoying the harmonies on Side 1, Track 3 "I Won't Hold You Back".