Y No YG ?

Hi Everyone, 

It just occurred to me that I never see YG Acoustics mentioned. With exotic cabinets and driver manufacturing, I would think they'd be discussed as often as Wilson, B&W or Magico. 

Personally I haven't heard them, but I like their brochures! 

Best,

E
erik_squires
My friends who were Veloce partnered with them at shows, and provided the preamplifier and power amplifiers, both to stellar reviews.  They felt honored to have YG choose them, and thought the loudspeakers sounded exceptional.

I've personally heard them, and also felt impressed.  That said, maybe I come across as a bit of a fraud, but I would never spend that sort of money for any audio product
I've heard several YG "models" at AXPONA two years running and at a dealer's home about two years ago. In fact, this year I thought the large YG/Audionet room was very, very good. You would need a cavern to put all the gear in--which always strikes me as impractical, but you can't fault the SQ coming out of that room. Overall, I think YGs are generally too forward for me--the top end wears on me bit by bit over time. But, in the AXPONA YG/Audionet room, that system was conducting a powerful dynamic reproduction of symphonic/orchestral bliss.  
Erik,
    You consistently come up with great conversational ideas.  
YG speakers are great quality.... But they are very proud of them and charge according to their pride level.  Dollar for dollar there always seems something that performs on par or meets someone's taste for a lot less.  Of course with a good buy on the used market, they can be an incredible value.