Your favorite audio cartoons

I know we can't post images here, but I'm curious as to what your favorite audiophile or audio-related cartoons are.

If you can post a link, that'd be great.

Found some good ones, here, but I'm interested in what your favorites are.

Thank you.
128x128hilde45
I remember this one from an old Stereo Review magazine.
A customer is at the hi-fi dealer doing a live v. recorded comparison...
He's holding a phone to his ear while a friend is backstage at the Philharmonic holding a phone up to the orchestra.

There was a contest that Stereo Review had way back when. It was a picture of the butler pulling a kiddie wagon loaded with a hi fi system and the owner pointing his finger toward the door. Readers were asked to send in their potential captions. The winner was " Carry out the usual 10 yard clipping penalty" or something like that. Does anyone have that one? Joe
I just posted one a few days ago. Took me about a day to do this. Used some software but then had to add in pictures from Adobe After affects and keyframe out any motion covering them which took some time. I also added in speed ramps for the start clip, and then blurs and pictures. Tried to make it a bit like the simpsons with the laughing. 

Is meant to be a bit of fun HiFi but it is surprising how some people see it as too serious. I do serious honest reviews too which take loads of effort (often around 100 hrs) because I like the creative production side of video production. It's not just about HiFi for me and what I get out of it is the creativity

https://youtu.be/t907Aq8maV8

It's very important that we audiophiles learn to laugh at ourselves.

It would appear that everyone else has been doing it for ages.

Could be worse though.

What if you also included wine tasting among your hobbies?