110" screen for JVC 3D projector

I need your thoughts on a screen for a JVC 3D projector going to buy this week or next .I'm looking for a 110" I've been looking at VUTEK silverstar and Screen Innovations Black Diamond thank you for input .
128x128kwa69

Showing 3 responses by chadnliz

I would take a Black Diamond over the Firehawk anyday. The Stewart is ok and all but the Diamond is a game changer so there just isnt any contest. Personally I dont think either should cost nearly as much as they do but again the BD is in another league, if you dont think so just check out demo video cause you wont feel the same after education on this product.
The place to get expert advice on screens is AVSFORUM, this is more music side of spectrum. Many of us have plenty of experience but trust me AVS is where the real theater info is. Cheaper screens with high gain are more prone to spotting so I would put more research into that rather than blind faith in one opinion. Not to say it may not be accurate just not enough is known.
No problem, as a member there also I can personally vouch for the great info on virtually every aspect of HT, the screen forum alone has well over 6000 topic posts and counting. Cheers