Anyone else having trouble getting cartridges back they sent for repair?

Cartridges Technics 100C and 205PMk3 sent over two years ago to Axel...nothing.
travbrow

Dear chakster, The probably implicite assumption is that Axel

inspect the received carts direct. But more logical seems to be

that he stores the received carts according to the receiving date.

Otherwise he would need to remember all the details, say,

12 months later when the cart get its ''turn''.  This can explain why

he does not return direct those carts which he can't repair. He

obviously need to first inspect a cart before he can decide one way

or the other. But if the waiting time is , say, more than one year he

can't answer this question before his inspection.

I knew about Andy and what he has done for John Jones, pretty weird, so i will not recommend him to anyone else based on John's experience.

What's the deal with Andy? I've sent him lots of business never a problem.
I would love to support a Canadian retipper but it seems like you have to belong to a secret society to get any info on these services.
You need to take into account that a cartridge repair can take a very long time nowadays, even with a professional. A few of years ago I sent my Audio-Technica AT-20SLa + another cartridge to Dominic Harper at NorthWest Analogue in the UK for repair & checking. 1 and 1/2 years later I asked if he had have time to repair my carts. Two weeks later he sent them back in perfect operational condition for a very reasonable price. A few months later I sold them both for a very good price on eBay. I couldn´t be more happy for his services.
A year and a half would be totally unacceptable to me. I've had positive experiences with two different retippers on four different jobs and never had to wait more than 3 months. Turnaround was inside a month on two of those jobs and one of those included full coil replacement. 

18 months is ridiculous IMO-I'd consider that very poor service and, regardless of outcome, not go back. But to each his own.