Anyone selling a pair of Mcintosh LS360 speakers?

Willing to drive in the 250 mile range from Orange New York. I will be pairing it with a Mac MC352 and C39 pre amp. 

referee1

I'm looking for a set of these also, anywhere near Chicago. As luck would have it, Quintessence Audio had a set for sale last fall. Last fall I wasn't looking. They're about a 5 mile drive from where I live.

I too am looking to buy a set of these ls360’s! I just can’t get past how much I like to look at them plus they look like they’ll bring the house down! lol I’m willing also to travel quite a distance but all I’m finding are old adds nothing new! 

It was shipped in the original Mcintosh box by a very reputable dealer. They took it back and gave me a New old stock to replace it. I brought it back and returned with the new one.

@referee1 

that is probably because the amp wasn’t shipped in the original carton with original packing materials. 

They are very expensive to ship that’s why I’m looking for something closer to home. I don’t trust fedex or Ups. My  MC352 came and the front glass plate was shattered.