Anyone using Duelund VSF capacitor in Merlin VSM

Has anyone experience from using these capacitors in Merlin speakers.
I have a smaller room perfectly sized for my Merlin VSM-MX.
I just love them and wonder if they could be improved.
I use tube throughout system apart from Meridian CD player.

Many Thanks!
clabe
I hosted my local audio groupSaturday night for a "rave". We had 6 of us for libations and spinning tunes until the wee hours of the morning. Most who attended have heard my rig before so it was good to hear the feedback re: the Duelund upgrades. Better bottom end, fuller sounding, totally relaxed, bettered layered and focus presentation were the general agreed upon comments.

All in all, a fun night of Audio.
Agreed, these are great caps. I'm using them in the SBAM at this point, trying to figure out a way to mount them in crossover.
The Bam or Master Bam in this instance is an analog device that is inserted into the signal chain either through a tape loop, (method I prefer) between the preamp and amp(s), or the source and the preamp. It can be run on all battery power (sounds best in my rig) or a combination of battery and AC power.

The BAM provides 5.2dB of bass boost at 35Hz. This extends the bass of the VSM-MXe to -4dB at 30Hz. Almost as important, the Master BAM includes high frequency filter (cannot remember the exact cutoff) and a subsonic filter at 28Hz that prevents low frequency signals from getting to the amps(s) and speakers. This allows the VSM-XMe woofer to reproduce the music without having extra low frequency junk mudding up the sound.

Hopefully I explained that accurately and correctly. If Bobby from Merlin surf through the forums he can make any corrections or elaborate more fully.

Hope this help