BAT VK 75SE and ARC VT 100 MKIII

Does anyone have compared this two amplifiers? Which one is better? Can both of them drive the speakers BW Nautilus series? Thanks for your time.
nunof
Alex0069 if you like the Bat so much then why did you just put yours up sale today??
I think you only answered this thread to help sell your amp!!
he asked a honest question and should be given a honest answer.
that's what gets my goat about these forum threads sometimes you get people trying to promote things that they are selling, instead of providing good input as the above post shows!
I agree with Btstrg's point here and yet just a simple response, "abc is better", is just as worthless. The word "better" is relative to all of us anyway. Rather than use this, it would be nice if members here would explain what it is they preferred about one unit over the other. Was there a more coherent tonal balance when used with product xyz? Was there greater resolution or more harmonic richness, or extension in the top frequencies, etc., etc. Does the ARC's additional power output result in driving the B&Ws to higher volume levels with less strain on both the amp and speakers, or is this a "better" fit due to the ARC's slight forward top end mating well with the B&W's slightly reserved top end?

I have heard ARC and BAT amps both drive B&W Nautilus speakers and do a mighty fine job each time. But without a head-to-head comparison, there's no way I can tell you which is "better". Nunof, the only way for you to know for sure, is to audition some of this gear in your own home.

John
I am using a VK-75SE to drive a pair of Vandy 5 (which has built-in subs) in a 38' x 15' room. I can tell you that it has barely enough power. If I drive it a bit too hard, say watching the movie Master of Commander, it will blow a tube fuse. I think B&W floor standing models need even more power than the Vandy 5. You might want to consider that. I never have the ARC in my system, I cannot give any comment.
I used to own VK-150, now VK-75SE. A friend brought over his ARC VT-100 II for me to play while I had the VK-150. BAT is better in every regard, from resolution, transparency, to bass definition. Soundstage is significantly wider and imaging is better as well. VK-75SE takes all the strength to another level, the harmonic richness and coherence are so startling real.

Speaker used is SF Amati, fairly demanding load for a tube amp like B&W Nautilus.