Best line conditioner???

I've heard that line conditioners make a big difference by cleaning up all the garbage and noise between your outlet and equipment. Is it true and can you suggest something half decent...HELP!!!
evanlandis
Fmpnd,this ps audio unit the 300 if you use the custom
power cord model eleven,it makes all you front gear
to the max,have you read john Atkinson review, normally
i dont pay much attn on his review, but I made a big
mistake i agreed to bring it home, it cost me $900,but
bro,this second system of mine is only $5000 but its
hard to beat, sound is so clean,congestion free, it gives
you, pure blank ink jet background, Warning;if you are
not ready dont try it.

They are a crap shoot. How your gear reacts to them is the unknown. Balanced power gives some gear fits. I like Furman reference 20i and I have kept it, while others have come and gone and some quick. I feel for front end gear the Harmonic Technology Magic is wonderful and one cord with a good power strip can condition your whole front end. I own 2 of these also. They don’t mess with the sound, drop the noise and open things up with tighter and deeper bass. Vocals sound natural with better presence. I have taken these cords with me to audio friends home all have purchased them used. I liked amps always better plugged into the wall. 

People have endorsed conditioners, but in all I've tried, I can't do the same.  They all change the sound but add warts that I'd rather forego
IMHO, the Furman with LiFT and SMP are the most cost effective, and most lightning proof. :)

Best,

E