Bias adjustment

I need to set the bias on my vacuum tube amplifier.  Does anyone know where I can BUY an amp meter that reads milliamps?  Most I have seen are for large AMP applications.
128x128richfrank
Sad but true. One of my first audio buds was a tech. Sharp as a whip, one glance inside anything and he could see what was going on and what to check and how to fix it or make it better. But all he did all day long was fix one simple thing after another (and to him they were almost always simple) and talk to one idiot incomprehensible and uncomprehending customer after another. It is apparently very hard to deal with morons all day long and then somehow flip around and assume this one here isn't just like all the other morons. 

Not saying he's right or wrong. Not saying you're a moron. Just saying it is what it is. 

If you want something really well made that works beautifully and where you will be talking with an intelligent and thoughtful human being in every interaction then you want to ditch Cary and talk to Keith Herron. Or for tube amps Raven Audio. In your situation I would totally go with Raven.

@OP, 
That is a bummer. FWIW, I would contact Ralph Karsten (atmasphere).
I'd bet dollars to donuts that he could help you diagnose the issue.
Bob
Thank you guys, for your input. I'll take a look at some of your suggestions. Have a nice weekend.
DMM or Analog

A good DMM Digital MultiMeter will cost 30-75 dollars. Self calibrate, there is no analog issues as with stick meters. Analog meters are not accurate, they have to be calibrated with a DMM, so why waste your money, your time, or you breath? If your lucky, 2-3 years. In oil for vibration control, still 2-3 years, but normally can be calibrated, with a DMM. Analog looks good, but really don't trust them...

Digital SELF Calibrates. or battery change time, one of the features.

There is no arguing with the numbers then.  Normally when you burn out a valve, burn it up, use it up prematurally, it normally points to over bias. 
You, need to know, supply and demand go hand in hand, with any amp, valve amps, more so.  Maintain 120 vac.  Get good valves, well matched signal and power valves. Use a DMM and you'll be happy. You can tell the tec you DID bias the tubes correctly. But you'll find out they were probably correct...

Regards
BTW I got a pair of great DMM from PE, 49.00 each, will tell you the numbers through your phone. Just as good as my Field Flutes just not as rugged, or as visible (orange).

Regards