Considering A SS amplifier

Currently have a PS Audio BHK 250 Signature, but am finding tubes really aren’t my thing, even just a small pair of them. Currently have some Telefnken 6922 in there, have had Siemens 6922 gold pins also.

Considering either a Maker G7 or a pair of AVM Essential Monoblocks. Can’t listen to either before purchase, so its going to be an experiment. Yes both are off the used market. 

Pre amp is a Halcro DM8.

Anyone have any experiences with either of these?
neonknight
The 4365's deserve big honkin solid state amps IMO. Just for giggles, you could buy one of the high powered Crown amps off Amazon on the cheap and see if that is more your taste. Then you can go after a higher end that is similar. I'm thinking one of the Passlabs or McIntosh SS big powered amps would be a great match.
Cabling is the bane of my existence! Last night I took the time to reinstall the VH Audio Spectrum CU interconnects within the system, and results were positive. This morning I reinstalled the Siemens 6922 pre driver tubes, as the Spectrum are a more forward and vibrant interconnect, and from what I hear the Telefunken can be a bit lean. 

So I spent a bit of time listening this morning, and this is a better balance. I have a love/hate relationship with wiring in that I hear what it does and it makes contributions at the finest level can separate the sound from being merely good to excellent. Yet I have a hard time coming to grips with the prices of this stuff, and its not like I got cheap audio gear. Couple that with the reaction any specific wire has within a system is difficult to predict, so it always feels like you are walking blind. There are times these Spectrum cables are so forward that I can't use them in a system, and I have an on and off relationship with them. I have been trying to move past them for what maybe 10 years now? Yet they stay relevant, seem a bit modestly priced, but somehow I always build systems where they work in. Go figure, audio is weird. 

I think I am going to start a conversation with the fellow with the AVM amps as they intrigue me. But right now I can enjoy this amp, it works in this system it seems. Its a crazy hobby isn't it. 
@neonknight 
"..But need an 8 meter run so thats not a cheap..."

"There is no way to move the component rack between speakers to shorten speaker wire runs..."

"love/hate relationship with wiring"...

-------------------------------------------------------------

"other" amps are not going to resolve loss with "8 Meter" long speaker cables.  

Try a Pass Labs class A SS amplifier and unless you really mind the efficiency & heat generated, you will never ever look back.