Cornwall IV vs. Volti Rival, Razz; Razz v. 1, 2, 3 -- what changed?

Looking for efficient speakers. I had the opportunity to listen to a Cornwall IV yesterday. It was run on nice tubes (Primaluna 400 EL34s) with a bluesound node streamer/dac.

QUESTION: I'm curious if anyone has compared CW IV with Volti Rival of Razz. Thoughts?

QUESTION 2: Anyone know what changed in the Volti Razz when it moved from v. 2 to v. 3?

Thanks

128x128hilde45

@plinko I think the newest Klipsch speakers (Forte, Cornwall, Klipschorn) are far better than their past versions.

Good to know. If you don’t mind the ask - have you actually compared the different versions first hand? A buddy of mine has owned the 2s, 3s, 4s in the Hersey indicating he likes the more recent 4s are notably better than his prior versions after a more complete redesign. Keeping an eye out for a few friends looking again.

While I’ve read similar posts on the Forte and Cornwalls in the latest versions, I keep an eye out for posts by members who’ve owned and compared version over long periods of time and with different amplifiers types to get a better sense of things.

Also keeping an eye out for posts where lower powered (tube or ss) amplifiers [under 10wpc or in the 10w to 20w range] are used on the later 4 version speakers with notable success. Apparently sound great when matched up with good amps.

Post removed 

@silverfoxvtx1800 what is it about the Volti Audio speakers that you enjoy more [when compared with the same amplifier], Is it the bass, midrange, top-end, or maybe how its being presented differently in a more desirable way? Or, perhaps how the music sounds more natural, etc. Yes, I'm stretching and digging a little here, ... are there any descriptive words and explanations top of mind for you to describe what makes it "way better" for you and your ears? 

Post removed 
Post removed