Fezz Audio Mira Ceti 300b?

I've been looking at the Fezz Audio Mira Ceti 300b integrated amp, but I can't really find any reviews of it except the wallofsound.ca review...

Does anyone have any experience with this amp? Looking for a SET for my Zu Omen Def Supreme.

128x128audiojan

Lots of 300b choices in that price range.  Is it the toroidal transformers that attract you?  Tubes provided are blah.  I'm guessing that it is PC board based.  Neither the review or the website provide any details on construction.  BTW, I don't see it listed on the oem website.

I'm not saying pass, but I don't see what attracts you to it.

Jerry

A lot of people here like Aric Audio.  Toolshed amps.   There are Dennis Had hand made amps floating around if you search 

Look for point to point architecture and SET design (they are starting to do other things with 300b now).

Jerry

My local dealer recently picked up Fezz Audio. The 300B is 8 wpc and matches up nicely w/Klipsch Heritage. speakers. It's also auto bias so it's easy to change tubes. Also comes in a variety of colors. 

Autobias is never my first choice.  It's an attempt to quiet the fears of those who think bias is too technical for them.  If you have 3rd grade math skills you can do bias calculations and get your bias right for each tube.  Or just bias each to OEM specs.   Redplating is generally caused by autobias.  

But many like it so make your own choice.

Jerry

@carlsbad2 All those you have listed are amplifiers, not integrated amplifiers... yes, I could go down that route, but I was looking to simplify the system...

Also, the original question was if anyone had any experience with the Mira Ceti, do you?

Sorry to have bothered you.  I'm sure with your people skills you'll get lots of help.  Have a good life.

jerry

@carlsbad2 I owe you an apology, that came across completely wrong.

What I'm looking for is someone that has personal experience with the Fezz Mira Ceti. And if anyone would like to offer up alternatives, I'm looking for an integrated 300b amp (with remote, but only for volume and mute, anything else is not a need) with at least 3 inputs (can be RCA or balanced). Looking for something in the $2.5-5k range used

Ok. And I wouldn’t have answered except I’m afraid you won’t find anyone with personal experience. I hope you do.

As for other amps, search around and you can find them. I just posted a photo in the "45 Lovers" thread of the amp I am currently listening to (while a custom amp is being built). I found this Italian made integrated amp with remote on ebay for $2500 or so and really enjoy it. It pushed to the shelf a $6k push pull 6L6 amp and an $8k push pusll 6C33C amp.

Best of luck,

Jerry

@audiojan 

I listed a virtually new Fezz Mira Ceti on Audiogon twice, even at 1000.00 off the new price, and it didn't sell. I was selling it as it doesn't have tone controls, and I have some hearing loss so I enjoy tone controls.

It's a very nice sounding integrated 300B, and has great reviews. I paired it with my Klipschorns. Very clean and quiet. If you're interested, I could relist it on Audiogon.

Regards

Steve