Incoming ... Joseph Audio Pulsars

WHOOPEE!!!!! Today, I parted finally with my beloved B&W N804s in favor of a pair of JA Pulsars in the Sapele Finish. Using temporarily a pair of Target stands until the Sound Anchors come in. I only have a couple of hours on these speakers, but they image like crazy and the sound is exquisite and non-fatiguing. They are much better suited to my 10x10x8 room than the B&Ws. Will post a more in-depth review after they’re broken in a bit more. This has been SOME St. Patty’s Day!
rlb61

moto man,
I hear you.
I scratched my Harbeth itch by grabbing a used pair.  They were great but didn't sway me from what I already owned so I sold them.
Also from the latest Soundstage report ... "The new Pulsar 2 Graphene is priced at $12,000 per pair ..." That’s an increase of $4,300 over the price of the original Pulsars. Unless the upgrade is a spectacular game changer, and unless an upgrade would be offered to existing Pulsar owners at a significant discount, I likely would pass.
Post removed 
I’ll add my two cents. I have the Pulsar and a single REL T7i sub in a 25’ X 35’ room. This replaced the MBL 116’s. I was very surprised how close the current combo came sonically to the MBL’s in all areas and, in fact, bettered the MBL’s in some areas. Having said that, no speaker I’ve heard can fully "energize" a room like the omni MBL’s.

This is my last speaker system. They do so much so welI in a very small physical footprint. I will be getting the graphene driver upgrade this summer.