Jolida Reliability

I am wondering how reliable these amps are. From what I understand it is mainly only the tubes that need replacing, and I see that more as maintenance than a reliability issue.
If there are any Jolida owners on here, how long have you had your Jolida and has anything gone wrong?
legion1capone
I own three Jolida tube amps -- the 707a, 801a and 302b. I've had them for 1.5, 4 and 5 years respectively with no major issues. The 707a and 801b were purchased used, so they had some mileage on them before I took possession, yet they work beautifully. The only minor issue has been carbon build-up in the function switch in the 801b, but that has been easy to address.
I've had my 502B since March, 2005.
I have done nothing to it but play it.
I rolled tubes much too often for them to go out.
Until I found the new Gold Lions.
Now I keep a quad of them in reserve.
Have had a JoLida 502B since Sept 2001. Play it almost every day for a couple of hours each evening. Have upgraded all tubes, power cord and installed a HiFi Tuning Fuse. No problems at all in over 7 years.
I am so impressed with the Jolida jd1000rc, this being my first tube setup i was a bit apprehensive thinking i may have humming or Feedback issues but no way this amp is Super Quiet after going through Pioneer Elite, Yamaha, Adcom, 5.1, 7.1,
this Amp Blows them all out of the water, no need for surround sound you won't miss it.. This amp is a TANK very heavy and robust and looks awesome. I am using Legacy Classic HD speakers with homemade bi-wire a cheap blue-ray player and $2 rca cables, I will be getting more Jolida components
For the money, I think Jolida offers good dependable value. I've owned one of their tuners a CDP and still own a hybrid integrated and have never had any problems or need for repair.