looking to replace Fyne speaker jumper cable

Hello All,

looking to a upgrade jumper cable to replace the standard one comes with my Fyne F704 speaker, any advise will be really appreciated. 

zensview

I replaced the Tannoy jumpers on my Kensingtons with Transparent’s mid-priced jumpers.  More improvement in SQ than I anticipated.   I use mostly Transparent throughout.  

Bi-wiring sounds like a good alternative to completely avoid the issue, but if using a jumper, just know that some claim that pure silver is one thing, but silver coated copper is another. I’m not an electrical engineer, but some claim that silver coated copper cables can cause phase shift issues at certain frequencies. Would a 4" length really cause any noticeable change? Maybe not. But just be aware of that "possibility".

@roadcykler you'll be surprised on this forum.  I used 12gauge biwire that for $30 bucks.  Sounds wonderful.  My Yamaha  NS-1000M speakers use 14 gauge wires only to make it even easier.

I want to see if single speaker cable with jumper as good as bi wire cable can be

I had both single and shotgun biwire versions of my speaker cables and although I slightly preferred the shotgun pair I’d say your incremental $$$ would be better spent on good jumpers rather than going biwire and then use the considerable savings elsewhere in your system.  To me, the main benefit of biwire is the additional gauge, but as your cables are already 10AWG I wouldn’t think that’d be all that much of a benefit in your case.  Hope that helps a little.